Perfect Products is excited to announce the launch of GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets: a complete digestive supplement providing comprehensive foregut and hindgut support for high level performance horses. With a unique blend of soothing agents, tissue regenerators, probiotics, prebiotics, psyllium husk, and omega-3 fatty acids, GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets are set to transform your horse’s gastric health management program. This broad spectrum formula covers all aspects of the digestive process eliminating the need for multiple supplements to achieve the ideal level of support.
Digestive health is paramount to the well-being and performance of equine athletes. Gastrointestinal issues, affecting the foregut or hindgut, can lead to discomfort, poor nutrient absorption, and decreased performance. GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets have been carefully formulated to address these challenges and assure optimal digestive function.
“In over 18 years in business, I can confidently say that introducing GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets has been one of our best contributions to the equine industry. We meticulously researched and designed this formula to address all aspects of the horse’s digestive process,” said Jeff Morgenstern, CEO of Perfect Products. “It’s palatable, it’s affordable and it covers all your bases without needing to feed multiple products. I’m quite proud to introduce it to the market to improve the wellbeing of horses requiring specialized gastric support.”
A uniquely complete formula among an existing market of less comprehensive supplements, GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets stands out because they contains all of the ingredients imperative for equine gastric health:
1. Soothing Agents and Tissue Regenerators: Natural compounds known for their mucosal soothing properties and acid buffering effect help alleviate discomfort and support the regeneration of sensitive gastric and intestinal tissues.
2. Probiotics, including Saccharomyces Boulardii: Beneficial bacteria that play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy gut flora. Saccharomyces Boulardii is a probiotic strain that studies confirm supports hind gut balance and aids in the management of stress-induced diarrhea.
3. Prebiotics: Nourishes the beneficial bacteria in the gut, enhancing their growth and activity, while inhibiting detrimental and potentially pathogenic microbes. This promotes a balanced gut flora and supports overall gut health.
4. Psyllium Husk: Soluble fiber that aids in regulating gut function and promotes the elimination of sand and debris from the digestive tract. When administered daily, it functions as a prebiotic, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the hindgut and may clear out sand particles present in the digestive tract.
5. Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Supplementation with Omega-3 Fatty Acids has been shown in studies to restore and maintain a healthy gut flora. Many factors such as stress, illness or dietary changes can disrupt the bacteria in the gut in performance horses. Omega-3 Fatty Acids rectify this imbalance and promote the growth of essential gut microbes, effectively enhancing and maintaining equine digestive health.
GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets stand out as the most complete equine digestive supplement on the market. While other products may focus on one or two aspects of digestive health, GastroEase EQ™ takes a holistic approach by combining a broad spectrum of key ingredients into one daily maintenance formula. This synergy results in a product that addresses a wide range of digestive challenges, making it the ultimate choice for daily management of equine gut health.
GastroEase EQ™ Advanced Pellets are available for purchase through retailers and online at PerfectProductsEQ.com.